- Michigan's Drunk Driving Laws
- Michigan drunk driving
- Law on Michigan drunk driving
- First time offense Michigan DUI
- Michigan's new 0.08 law
- Michigan's new driver license responsibility fee
- Michigan drunk driving: frequently asked questions
- The drunk driving statute: MCL 257.625
- OUIL, OWI, DUI, DWI, OUIN, and OWVI?
- OWI 2nd offense
- OWI 3rd offense
- Felony drunk driving
- License sanctions for drunk driving
- License suspension for drunk driving
- Driving while license suspended DWLS
- Driving on a suspended license
- Operating with the presence of controlled substance
- Michigan's child endangerment law
- Michigan's zero tolerance law
- Field sobriety tests
- Preliminary breath test
- The Datamaster breathalyzer
- Breath and blood Tests
- Michigan Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
- Do I need an attorney?
- What to look for in an attorney
- How much does an attorney charge for drunk driving?
- Michigan-drunk- driving.com
- Attorney William J. Maze
- Attorney Steven N. Gotler
- Michigan Drunk Driving Procedure
- Drunk driving defenses
- The drunk driving court process and procedure
- I didn't get a ticket. What now?
- Should I accept an impaired?
- An overview of probation: the consequences of a plea
- What is "discovery" in drunk driving cases?
- Drunk driving: Bench trial or jury trial
- Michigan's Courts Enforcing Drunk Driving Laws
- Michigan courts handling drunk driving cases
- What to expect in an Oakland county drunk driving case
- What to expect in an Macomb County drunk driving case
- What to expect in a Monroe County drunk driving case
- What to expect in a Wayne County drunk driving case
- What to expect in a Washtenaw county drunk driving case
- Other Resources
- Michigan Police Departments
- Michigan Secretary of State
- Michigan Department of State Police
- DLAD: Driver's License Appeal Division
- National College For DUI Defense, Inc.
- Links and Other DUI Resources
Attorney William J. Maze
William J. Maze is a 1996 graduate of Wayne State University Law School. He received his undergraduate degree from The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina in 1992.
Mr. Maze has been defending drunk driving cases for nine years with a high percentage of dismissals and plea agreements to non-alcohol related offenses.
Telephone: (734) 941-8800
Toll Free: (888) 941-1122
24 Hour Cellular: (734) 740-1900
Facsimile: (734) 941-8822
Wayne County Office
37211 Goddard Road
Romulus, Michigan 48174
Oakland County Office
30700 Telegraph Road, Suite 4646
Bingham Farms, Michigan 48025
E-mail: William J. Maze
Call us toll free at (888) 941-1122
24hr assistance available at (734) 740-1900