- Resources and DUI Attorney Directory
- The National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- Drunk Driving Attorneys
- Other Attorneys, Law Firms and Services
- The Maze Legal Group
- Michigan's Drunk Driving Laws
- Driver License Sanctions and License Reinstatement
- Court Procedure and Attorneys in DUI Cases
- Drunk Driving Defenses
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Breath and Blood Testing
- Michigan's Courts Enforcing Drunk Driving Laws
- Michigan Police Departments Directory
- DUI DWI Defense Videos
- News and Updates from the Maze Legal Group
Links and other DUI resources
This section includes several links to other webpages that provide information regarding drunk driving and DUI defense. The section on "Drunk Driving Attorneys" provides links to other drunk driving attorneys from other states. This list will be periodically updated to include more attorneys in additional areas.
MICHIGAN DUI RESOURCES
Responbility In DUI Laws, Inc. (R.I.D.L.)
A non-profit organization composed of concerned citizens.
NATIONAL DUI RESOURCES
The DUI Blog
Lawrence Taylor's DUI Blog - A series of great DUI articles
Michael P. Hlastala, Ph. D.
Forensic Consulting -- Physiology of Breath Testing, Infrared Absorption Testing of Breath, Physiology of Alcohol in the Body, Field Sobriety Testing, Exchange of Gases by the Body.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN INSTRUMENTAL LABORATORIES
STATE OF THE ART ANALYTICAL TESTING SERVICES -- Forensic toxicology and other forensic testing and testimony
David J. Hanson, Ph.D, Professor Emeritus of Sociology, State University of New York
Win $20,000.00: getMADD offers a $20,000.00 reward to anyone who can prove the dire statistics of drunk driving fatalities published by NHTSA and MADD. (As Franz Kafka wrote in The Trial, "Die Luge wird zur Weltordnung gemacht.")