- Michigan's Drunk Driving Laws
- Michigan drunk driving
- Law on Michigan drunk driving
- First time offense Michigan DUI
- Michigan's new 0.08 law
- Michigan's new driver license responsibility fee
- Michigan drunk driving: frequently asked questions
- The drunk driving statute: MCL 257.625
- OUIL, OWI, DUI, DWI, OUIN, and OWVI?
- OWI 2nd offense
- OWI 3rd offense
- Felony drunk driving
- License sanctions for drunk driving
- License suspension for drunk driving
- Driving while license suspended DWLS
- Driving on a suspended license
- Operating with the presence of controlled substance
- Michigan's child endangerment law
- Michigan's zero tolerance law
- Field sobriety tests
- Preliminary breath test
- The Datamaster breathalyzer
- Breath and blood Tests
- Michigan Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
- Do I need an attorney?
- What to look for in an attorney
- How much does an attorney charge for drunk driving?
- Michigan-drunk- driving.com
- Attorney William J. Maze
- Attorney Steven N. Gotler
- Michigan Drunk Driving Procedure
- Drunk driving defenses
- The drunk driving court process and procedure
- I didn't get a ticket. What now?
- Should I accept an impaired?
- An overview of probation: the consequences of a plea
- What is "discovery" in drunk driving cases?
- Drunk driving: Bench trial or jury trial
- Michigan's Courts Enforcing Drunk Driving Laws
- Michigan courts handling drunk driving cases
- What to expect in an Oakland county drunk driving case
- What to expect in an Macomb County drunk driving case
- What to expect in a Monroe County drunk driving case
- What to expect in a Wayne County drunk driving case
- What to expect in a Washtenaw county drunk driving case
- Other Resources
- Michigan Police Departments
- Michigan Secretary of State
- Michigan Department of State Police
- DLAD: Driver's License Appeal Division
- National College For DUI Defense, Inc.
- Links and Other DUI Resources
Oakland County Law Offices
Our Oakland County law offices are located in the Bingham Office Center located at:
30700 Telegraph Rd., Ste. 4646
E side of Telegraph
S of 13 Mile Rd
Bingham Farms, Michigan 48025
Please do not hesitate to call our law offices if you have been charged with a drunk driving DUI OWI DWI charge. Feel free to use our free online drunk driving evaluation or call us toll free at (888) 941-1122. Experienced drunk driving defense attorneys are ready to help you fight your case.
Call us toll free at (888) 941-1122
24hr assistance available at (734) 740-1900