- The Maze Legal Group
- Michigan's Drunk Driving Laws
- Driver License Sanctions and License Reinstatement
- Court Procedure and Attorneys in DUI Cases
- Drunk Driving Defenses
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Breath and Blood Testing
- Michigan's Courts Enforcing Drunk Driving Laws
- Michigan Police Departments Directory
- Resources and DUI Attorney Directory
- DUI DWI Defense Videos
- News and Updates from the Maze Legal Group
Department of State
The Michigan Secretary of State oversees the driving sanctions experienced by a convicted drunk driver. The Secretary of State is also in charge of assessing the annual Driver's Responsibility Fee, although collections have been administratively deferred to the Michigan Department of Treasury.
The Michigan Secretary of State is text searchable.